* This page is still being amended*
Who we are
Our website address is: https://stthomasnorthipswich.org.au.
The Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane through St Thomas’ North Ipswich, Queensland, ABN [INSERT ABN] (“Parish”) collects personal information, including sensitive information, about parishioners, volunteers, and their families for the building of a ministering community and for the proper administration of the Parish.
The primary purpose of collecting information is to allow the Parish to exercise its functions and activities and ultimately to enable participation in the ministering, pastoral and/or practical services of the Parish.
The Parish collects, uses, holds, and discloses personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs). If the Parish does not obtain personal information from you, it may not be possible for you to participate in certain of the practical and pastoral services offered by the Parish. Personal Information may be disclosed to others for administrative, legal and insurance purposes including the Diocesan administration offices.
Your personal information will be shared with other parties that assist us in carrying out our functions and activities and/or that provide services to us. Your personal information may be transferred to and stored in other countries including the United States.
From time to time, the Parish may send you information and materials including the Parish’s newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive this material, you can unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe link at the base of these materials or by contacting us by phone.
Where you have provided personal information of another person (such as an emergency contact or for pastoral purposes) you also agree to inform that individual of the collection of their personal information and provide the individual details relating to this Privacy Collection Statement.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Parish Permission to Use Images Consent Form
Name of Person: ____________________________________________
Description of Activity: _______________________________________
• I consent to the Parish taking, using, disclosing, and storing images/videos of me (“Images”) as part of the Activity for the purposes of the Parish or an Anglican Church Southern Queensland (“ACSQ”) website, third party social media sites such as Facebook or for other material that may be produced to promote or distribute news in relation the Parish, and its activities or the Anglican Church Southern Queensland more generally.
• I acknowledge that I will receive no payment or other consideration from the Parish in relation to the taking or use of the Images.
• I consent to the use of my name in conjunction with the Images.
• I acknowledge and agree that I will not have any interest in the copyright in the Images. • I understand that the rights granted to the Parish under this Form are perpetual in nature. • I have read, understood, and agreed to the Privacy Collection Statement contained overleaf.
Name (please print): __________________________________________________ Signature: __________________________________________________________ Signature of Adult/Guardian (if subject under 18): _________________________________ Date: ______________________